The O-Wrap bag combines tough, low-temperature durability with excellent clarity, flexibility, impact and puncture resistance.
Advantages of the O-Wrap bag:
- Superior Durability: The O-Wrap bag is made of EVO copolymer, a custom formulation developed specifically for direct immersion in Liquid Nitrogen (LN). It remains flexible in LN, and is therefore ideally suited as a safety barrier for containing other freezing bags. The freezing bag is both very elastic and has a high puncture resistance, making it an ideal for cryogenic storage and shipment.
- Clarity: The O-Wrap bag has greater than 90% optical transmission, making inspection of the contents easy, even when frozen.
- Easily Sealed: The O-Wrap bag is easily sealed with standard RF or inexpensive impulse heat seal equipment. The melting temperature is only 97°C, so just about any impulse sealer you have will work, and the resulting seal is clear, making inspection of the seal simple. Click here for our "Overwrap Bag Sealing recommendations".
- Labels: Because the O-Wrap bag is not used to contact other products, it can be labeled with adhesive labels or direct writing on the bag.
- Security: Because the O-Wrap does not hold biological materials directly, samples, labels, aliquots or other materials may be included with the inner bag before cryopreservation. These materials can be assured to remain with the bag throughout the cryopreservation and thawing cycle.
The Origen overwrap bag is sized for use with the CryoStore bag, but may be used with any cryogenic freezing applications. It is intended only to hold other freezing bags and is not intended for direct tissue contact. Supplied sterile, in packs of ten.
|Product Code||Width (cm)||Length (cm)||For Use With
Custom Configurations: Custom sizes and cryogenic labels are all available. Some minimum quantities may apply.