Interested candidates should send their resume, title(s) of job for which they wish to be considered, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. ExtendMyStaff, Inc. partners with Origen to help hire top talent. If you are selected to move forward in the process, you will be contacted by an ExtendMyStaff representative. Unfortunately, due to the volume of candidates, it is not possible to follow-up with all applicants, but we invite you to visit OriGen’s Career Page often, as we are updating with new opportunities frequently. We look forward to hearing from you.
Current Job Openings:
Cleanroom Tech for Medical Device Production - Morning and Evening Shift
Morning Shift: Work hours: five days, 8 hour shifts (Monday-Friday 5:45am – 2:15pm).
Evening Shift: Work hours: four days, 10 hour shifts (Monday-Thursday 2:15pm – 12:45am).
The Clean Room Tech (CRT) is responsible for: assembly, testing and packaging of medical devices and components. Required to understand and comply with drawings, written procedures, batch records and apply these standards to their work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to meet production schedules and deadlines according to quality standards
- Ability to work in a flexible and changing environment
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions
- Ability to learn multiple tasks and train in other areas as needed
- Ability to work with a variety of tools and equipment
- Ability to maintain all logs, paperwork and forms accurately
- Required to understand, access and make entries to documents on the company Electronic Document System
- Ability to accurately perform job duties with minimum supervision
- Ability to adhere to cleanroom dress code and policies
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment and be a team player
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment for extended periods of time
- Punctual and Reliable!!
Required Skill Sets
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to focus on a repetitive task for long periods of time
- Must be proficient on computer, possessing basic navigation and program knowledge
- Must be able to absorb, assimilate and accurately recall/locate and retain large quantities of data/information
- Must be able to read, write, speak and fully understand English
- Ethical Conduct/Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Personal Effectiveness
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Basic computer navigation and program knowledge
- Strong organization and time management skills with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Pays very close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Prior Clean Room experience preferred
Based on experience and ability